Impressive Universe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

How to Join I.U.

Luke
    Luke
    Admin

How to Join I.U. Empty How to Join I.U.

Post  Luke Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:56 pm

HOW TO JOIN IMPRESSIVE UNIVERSE

So, you want to know how to join Impressive Universe, aye? Well, This is the right place to be looking! This Thread will help you on how to join I.U and what to do RIGHT after you joined!So , Let's begin shall we?

So, How to join!First you can download Impressive World (Found at http://www.impressivetitle.it ). Once you got in then make your basics (Account, Character etc.). After you've done that, you want to find either: Swiftastic,TheWolfIsDead2,Zreya or Jaxy. (<--- Those are the Co.'s and the Creator) once you found 1 of us ask "Can I join?" (We are always looking for new members! don't worry!) We will answer, then we will have a Ceromony, don't worry its not bad.(Sometimes...) During the cerimony we will ask questions to you then give you the I.U Signature item the 'Lupine'. NO TRADING IT OR GIVING IT WILL MAKE YOU NOT A MEMBER OF I.U NO MORE! After you've done that, you press esc. on your key board. Then press Restart>Login>Edit Character>Name: [IU.o] NAME. IU.o = Impressive Universe omega. You can reach other ranks by helping out or Donating!

That is All, Thanks for reading!
    -Luke/Zreya
    +Tobias+
    +Tobias+

How to Join I.U. Empty Re: How to Join I.U.

Post  +Tobias+ Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:47 pm

Thank you for this, Luke ^^
    I've had alot of people ask me how to join IU and such.
    Luke
    Luke
    Admin

Post  Luke Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:53 am

+Stinfrey+ wrote:Thank you for this, Luke ^^
    I've had alot of people ask me how to join IU and such.

-Luke

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:55 am