Impressive Universe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Co-owner Corpsie

TheWolfIsDead
    TheWolfIsDead

Co-owner Corpsie Empty Co-owner Corpsie

Post  TheWolfIsDead Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Co-owner what does this mean? This mean that Corpsie is a strict byotch and has rule over your arses.

No <3

This means that Corpsie is your server admin. You will find her on a lot. x3 she will be around to help you always. You never need to feel like a burden around me. I enjoy helping. It is what I do best afterall. Most likely you will find Corpsie's unique purple pelt of fur to stand out in a group. Her light blue admin ring circling her constanty it will be a challenge to miss her. x3

DO NOT beg me for items, this goes to all admins. I want you guys to work for your items and not
    just drop them because someone is asking. If not enough people are on for contests you can make an exception and drop items. xD Soon a list of private items will be listed, though the list will be short considering there wont be many private items (if any) and most will be public. Just making that clear. x3

I will your best friend if you treat me and others right <3 and also not damaging or disobeying rules.

Do you hear that? Oh, of course you do. But what is it? x.X Clearly, it is the theme song of Corpsie the Heart Reaver.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:22 am