Impressive Universe

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Corpsie's Life In Reaity ~OhhhhBabyyyyy

TheWolfIsDead
    TheWolfIsDead

Corpsie's Life In Reaity ~OhhhhBabyyyyy Empty Corpsie's Life In Reaity ~OhhhhBabyyyyy

Post  TheWolfIsDead Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:54 am

Well this be Corpsie. >3 This hot piece of steak, oh yes, me! 8D
    My real name is Nikki. o3o But I prefer to be called Corpsie. Or Mrs.SuperPotatoAdmin, remember that kiddies, remember that. >3

Realness>HomeSchooled, Artist, Author, Luver, 24/7/365Therapist, Deep thinker, Day dreamer, Explorer of the city, Sleeping, Cat lover, wolf lover.

LifeAsAGamer>I am usually WoWing, Skyping, YouTubing, or chilling with you guys on IW.

My baybeh forever is William. c: Though you may call him Willy. He has the friendliest personality x3 I am trying to get him on I.W so you can all meet him someday. x3 He will be paid cheerios per minute to play the game. >:I But I don't want him puking on me after the 4th hour. ._.;

Favotite Bandz: Skrillex, Blood on the Dance Floor, Breathe Carolina, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Seether, Hinder, CrossFade, etc...(Lazy)

Uhm...PM if you have any questions or concerns.. x3 You can also reach me here:
    Youtube: TheWolfThatOnceLoved
    FaceBook: (Ask Me.)
    Impressive World: TheWolfIsDead2
    IMVU: NikWolfX
    +Tobias+
    +Tobias+

Corpsie's Life In Reaity ~OhhhhBabyyyyy Empty Re: Corpsie's Life In Reaity ~OhhhhBabyyyyy

Post  +Tobias+ Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Hey there Corpsie! ^^

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:05 am